Oz Clan
Welcome to |Oz| CLAN forum.
Hello, If you want to join |Oz| Clan then please register and read all the rules of |Oz| Clan, and post on the server base which you will like to join and out recruiters will get to you. Regular members just log in as you would do normally.
If you have came across any faul language or any text you might have been offended by, then please contact forum admins.
Founding Fathers are Mafia and Anfi
Forum Modreator is Maz
Oz Clan
Welcome to |Oz| CLAN forum.
Hello, If you want to join |Oz| Clan then please register and read all the rules of |Oz| Clan, and post on the server base which you will like to join and out recruiters will get to you. Regular members just log in as you would do normally.
If you have came across any faul language or any text you might have been offended by, then please contact forum admins.
Founding Fathers are Mafia and Anfi
Forum Modreator is Maz
Oz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oz Clan

Welcome to Oz clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to |Oz| official Forum, Forum administrator are Mafia and Anfi Creator of forum is Maz*
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:46 pm
Latest topics
» can i jon?
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:25 am by Guest

» HarvhUK. join?
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:12 am by Anfi

» Can i join
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm by Constan

» Greetings from YokuG
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:14 am by obli

» Problem with starting ET
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:25 pm by 'Just!ce.

» join?
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 am by L!z

» I wanna Join |OZ|
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 am by Mostafa

» it's meeeh ;=)
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 am by obli

» Trickjump: How to Halfbeat
|Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:05 am by 'Just!ce.

Top posters
L!z (75)
|Oz| Server Rules Vote_lcap|Oz| Server Rules Voting_bar|Oz| Server Rules Vote_rcap 
Maz (51)
|Oz| Server Rules Vote_lcap|Oz| Server Rules Voting_bar|Oz| Server Rules Vote_rcap 
'Just!ce. (50)
Constan (43)
War (26)
Redgang (26)
Relax (25)
Mostafa (24)
obli (21)
Holy (16)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll

|Oz| Server Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maz
Administrator
Administrator
Maz

|Oz| Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: |Oz| Server Rules   |Oz| Server Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 pm

|Oz| Clan In game rules

These rules are made so all the members can follow it, if you are caught/seen braking these code of conduct then serious actions will be taken against you by higher admins.

Rule 1: Language
English must be spoken at all the times in game, if you decided to speak any other language another them English, you will be muted.

Admins should take action such as:
1st time give them a warning is verbal warning, you must tell the player to speak English.
2nd time mute the player for 3 minutes, no longer then that
3rd time kick the player
If they still don’t get the message then you ban them for 60mins and clearly state the reason why they are banned

Rule 2: Swearing
I expect all my members not to swear at anyone. This also includes words like ***, OMFG, or even if you write it out differently such as “modafoka”, calling people names will also not be tolerated such as calling someone a jew! (You will be surprised how many people do that)

1st time give them a warning is verbal warning, you must tell the player not to swear.
2nd time mute the player for 5 minutes, longer then that if you think they deserve it
3rd time kick the player
If they still don’t get the message then you ban them for 5hours and clearly state the reason why they are banned.
Next time if they still carry on swearing, inform Admin Abuse Team and they will handle it from there.

Rule 3: Disrespect
I hate it when players disrespect other players, we are here at |Oz| to have fun, but if you disrespect then you might even get banned. |Oz| Members, you might even get kick out the clan if the matter is really serious. I expect all my members to respect all the players and admins, if you are caught/seen disrespect them we will take serious action against you.

1st time give them a warning is verbal warning, you must tell the player not to disrespect.
2nd time mute the player for 5 minutes, longer then that if you think they deserve it!
3rd time kick the player
If they still don’t get the message then you ban them for 5hours and clearly state the reason why they are banned.
Next time if they still carry on showing no respect, inform Admin Abuse Team and they will handle it from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oz-clan.tk

|Oz| Server Rules
Page 1 of 1